1. In order to materialize the plans of ISHEMA Party and the New Generation Coalition of leaders,
2. In order to honor the promise we made unto Rwandans to return to Rwanda to exercise our political rights and work hand in hand with the people as we struggle to build a nation where democracy prevails and based on values of the Truth , Intrepidness and Social justice,
3. Implementing the resolutions of the Congress of Ishema Party held in Brussels, Belgium from the 15th to the 17th of January 2016;
4. Subsequent to the farewell to the Rwandans living in Australia and America,
We are happy to invite all the Rwandans living in European and African countries to the farewell conferences scheduled as follows:
(1) In Oslo, Norway: on Saturday July 23rd 2016 from 2 pm (14h00). All the Rwandans living in Scandinavian countries are welcome. The meeting room will be communicated shortly.
(2) In Brussels, Belgium: on Sunday July 31st 2016 from 2 pm (14h00). We will convene at Rue Eloy 80, 1070 Anderlecht.
(3) In Munich, Germany: on Saturday September 3rd, 2016 from 2 pm (14h00). The meeting room will be communicated very soon.
(4) In Lille, France: on Saturday September 10th 2016 from 2 pm (14h00). The meeting room will be communicated without delay.
(5) In Lusaka, Zambia: on Saturday September 17th, 2016 from 2 pm (14h00). The meeting room will be communicated in few days.
(6) In Capetown, South Africa: on Saturday September 24th, 2016 from 2 pm (14h00). . The meeting room will be communicated shortly.
(7) In Amsterdam, Netherlands: on Saturday October 1st 2016 from 2pm (14h00). The meeting room will be communicated shortly.
During these conferences, Rev Father Thomas NAHIMANA, the candidate of the opposition to the 2017 presidential elections will be joined by a Team of leaders from Ishema Party and the New Generation coalition to launch the campaign manifesto “Together to Modernize Rwanda”.
* The participants will:
- Hear testimonies, exchange views and ideas and donate their contribution towards the party registration and electoral campaign.
- Ask questions and get proper answers on the manifesto “Together to Modernize Rwanda”.
- Discuss the possibility to join us in our journey to Rwanda
All are invited to support the change which is needed by the majority of the Rwandans.
“NO ONE ELSE SHALL DO IT ON OUR BEHALF”.
Done in Paris, on July 12th, 2016.
Executive Secretary, ISHEMA Party
Tél :00 33 64 36 01 311
Jean Damascene NTAGANZWA,
Vice President, UDFR-IHAMYE
Tél : 00 31 6 20 92 52 49
Tél: 00 33 7 58 17 30 72
does the IShima party represent all the interest groups in rwanda?